Vape pens are your safe smoking alternatives. They allow you to have your daily dose of pleasure without the harmful chemicals present in traditional cigarettes, marijuana and other combustibles.
What makes these portable smoking devices great is that they can simulate the experience of smoking.
Now, if you have just bought your own vape pen for the first time, you probably don’t know how to use it yet. Don’t worry. This quick guide will show you how.
Charging It Up
Vape pens are battery operated but they don’t work like toys wherein you have to change batteries every now and then. They have a built in battery system that needs to be charged to work.
They usually come with USB chargers so all you have to do is attach the USB chord that comes with the package to the pen and then plug in a USB slot. Depending on the battery’s capacity, it may take your pen around 2-3 hours before it’s fully charged.
Filling It Up
- Vape pens produce vapor by heating up a cartridge filled with the smoking liquid of your choice. You can choose from various vape oils that are composed of your favorite smoking herb ingredients.
- To start filling up the cartridge, carefully detach it from the pen by turning it counter-clockwise.
- Once detached, fill it up with the vape oil of your choice. Do not overfill; you wouldn’t want the oil to spill.
- After filling it up, simply attach it to the pen by turning it clockwise. Once attached, you are good to go.
Using Your Vape Pen
Now, making your vape pen work is pretty much straight forward but there are some people who find it a little confusing.
- Vape pens vary in designs but all you have to worry about when using it is that small button in its body.
- To start smoking with your pen, all you have to do hold the button for a bit. This will heat up the oil in the cartridge than eventually becomes vapor.
- While pressing the button, inhale the vapor from the mouthpiece with your mouth.
Once you start using your vaporizer pen, you will be surprise at how good it feels.
When it comes to replacing certain parts of your vape pen, the only thing that you need to worry about is the cartridge. While the cartridge of your vaporizer can last for a long time, it will accumulate traces of hardened vape oil which may compromise the quality of vapor you get from your pen. Once there’s too much hardened oil in the cartridge you may want to replace it with a new one.
A Quick Note on Repairs
While the chances of your vape pen breaking down on you are low, it is not perfect. A time may come when you will need to have it fixed.
In case this happens, be sure to have it fixed by a professional. Do not try fixing it on your own or you’ll make the damage worse and even void its warranty. You can have your vaporizer pen fixed by the manufacturer if it gets broken unexpectedly.
A lot of people have benefitted from using vape pens. Some were able to get over their smoking addiction while some were able to heal themselves more effectively with medical marijuana.
To start using your own vape, simply follow the tips discussed in this how to work a vape pen guide.